Transprecision for Energy-Efficient IoT and HPC Applications
Perugia (Italy) July 7 – 10, 2020
The Summer School Transprecision for Energy-Efficient IoT and HPC Applications, bringing together international scientists from academia, research centers and industry, offers the opportunity to young researchers to be aware of the state of art on the development of transprecision techniques and their applications to the Internet of Things (IoT) and High Performance Computing (HPC) domains.
This is the tenth Summer School organised by NiPS Laboratory, and the third in collaboration with the E.C. funded project OPRECOMP.
List of confirmed lecturers:
- Frank Gürkaynak – ETH Zürich, CH
- Davide Rossi – University of Bologna, IT
- Christian Weis – TU Kaiserslautern, DE
- Henri-Pierre Charles – CEA, FR
- Giuseppe Tagliavini – University of Bologna, IT
- Andrés Enrique Tomás Domínguez – Universitat Jaume I, ES
- Florian Scheidegger – IBM Research, CH
- Dionysios Diamantopoulos – IBM Research, CH
- Francesco Paci – GreenWaves Technologies, FR
- Mirko Mariotti – University of Perugia, IT
- Yves Durand – CEA, FR
- Amir Sabbagh Molahosseini – Queen’s University Belfast, UK
All logistic information and the registration procedure can be found here.