PV energy harvesting
Content of the lecture:
- The reasons behind photovoltaic
- Brief Description of Conventional Photovoltaic Systems
- Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: old but gold
- Perovskite’s revolution: will it be the future technology?
- Emerging photovoltaics and eco-design ̶ Criticisms and potential improvements
Teacher: Dr. Matteo Bonomo
Matteo Bonomo is Post-Doc Researcher at the University of Turin and his work is mainly related to the synthesis and characterization of innovative materials for emerging photovoltaics. More recently, MB has been involved in the investigation of structural and electronic properties of Ionic Liquids and Deep Eutectic Solvents for energetic application. He has received, among others, the Junior “ENERCHEM 2020” (for his innovative contribution in Chemistry for Renewable Energy). He is (co)author of 39 publications (h-index 12, >380 citations) in international peer-reviewed journals.